A lot of sales managers don’t seem to know what sales enablement is.
Im a sure of all of us have experienced a really bad sales manager and sales structure. You attend endless sales meetings that never gives you anything. You feel unappreciated and every sales is a fight through internal bureaucracy. Yes I have been there too.
A few months back I wrote a popular article, “My take on the 7 success factors for B2B Sales” where I explored if I was new to B2B sales where would I start? This month I have been thinking about the role of sales managers and how a well executed sales team should work.
Sales Enablement helps you become the kickass sales manager
I did a lot of research and I found a brilliant Infographic that describes what I am working on at the moment and how I do it. This is what I did when I started at my latest venture
- First I implemented a new marketing system and CRM
- Outlined the Sales Process with help of my own tool How to define a sales process for B2B
- Created a sales and marketing strategy
- Created a lead nurturing program
- Updated all power points
- Created sales tools in the form of blog articles and email templates
- Implemented weekly and daily sales meeting
Now this is all great but to be honest I still have a long way to go before I reach level 4 in the Infographic below. All the work mentioned above was done in a few months and we are still missing a lot of sales tools and both the sales process and lead nurturing program need improvements. But this is a good start. I hope you will be as inspired by the infographic below as I was. Good luck!
Sales Enablement Infographic
Powered by Demand Metric
Embed this infographic on your website:
(link is external)
” width=”540″ />
– See more at: http://www.demandmetric.com/content/sales-enablement-infographic#sthash.4q6F7HQu.dpuf